Think beyond orbit and explore infinite possibilities at the 2019 FAA Annual Conference & Trade Show, October 2-4, 2019 at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek.
The FAA Annual Conference & Trade Show is the premier state conference for the apartment industry. More than 900 multifamily housing industry professionals interested in sales, marketing, recruitment and retention, maintenance, career development, leadership, customer service, technology, and more, will be inspired by the nationally renowned keynote speakers and the breakout sessions.
Attendee registration will open online on April 1.
For details about exhibiting, advertising and sponsorships, download the 2019 prospectus at faahq.org/prospectus.
Important Dates to Note
- February 8, 2019: Deadline for Platinum/Gold/Silver level sponsorship signed commitment
- February 15, 2019: Platinum Sponsors lottery; meeting to select opportunities/booths
- February 22, 2019: Gold Sponsors lottery; meeting to select opportunities/booths
- March 1, 2019: Silver Sponsors lottery; meeting to select opportunities/booths
- March 15, 2019: Exhibit space selection begins for all 2018 exhibitors. An invitation to exhibit with a link to FAA's online booth selection system will be sent to your 2018 primary contact at 9 a.m. Eastern time.
- March 22, 2019: Exhibit space selection begins for all other suppliers at 9 a.m. Eastern time.
- October 2-4, 2019: FAA Annual Conference & Trade Show, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek