Executive Update | Miya's Law
Zoom Meeting Link
If you previously registered please use the new confirmation email and link sent out late morning Wedneday, January 11th or after.
This virtual briefing is exclusively for FAA property management members who hold a multisite, senior management, executive, c-suite or ownership role.
The briefing will include:
- A general overview of Miya's Law
- Requirements of apartment owners and operators
- An update on *DBPR's currently adopted and pending rules pertaining to the new law
- DBPR is the acronym for the Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
- Other general information pertaining to enforcement and timelines
Note: Any property or company-specific operational or labor law concerns, including internal policy considerations, should be directed to your corporate or external counsel. No legal guidance or advice will be provided during this briefing.