Bylaws and Policies
FAA is regulated by bylaws and policies as approved by the board of directors.
Officers, directors, members and invited guests are reminded that various local, state and federal laws prohibit the exchange of information amongst competitors regarding matters pertaining to price, refusals to deal, market division, tying relationships, and other topics which might infringe upon antitrust regulations. No such exchange or discussion will be tolerated during meetings, programs, events, etc.
These guidelines apply not only to formal meeting sessions, but to informal discussions during breaks, and meals or social gatherings.
FAA BYLAWS AND POLICIES
- FAA Bylaws
- Candidate Screening and Endorsement Policy
- Conflict of Interest & Confidentiality Policies | New 2023
- Financial Policy
- Government Affairs Council Policy
- Hall of Fame Policy
- Industry Mobilization Reserve Policy
- Leadership Lyceum Selection & Scholarship Policies
- NAA Delegate, RVP, Chair/Vice Chair and NAA Executive Committee Reimbursement Policy
- NAA Delegate Selection Policy
- Non-Exhibiting Supplier Policy
- Record Retention Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
Governance Documents Reviewed and Updated | February 5, 2024