Miya’s Law Compliance Q&A Webinar
Join the Florida Apartment Association (FAA) and the Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) for a webinar on Miya's Law and best practices for compliance.
The webinar will provide an overview of Miya's Law, and the Department of Business and Professional Regulation will cover the following:
- Adopted Rule Language and sample forms for background checks;
- What to expect during the compliance inspection process and required documentation; and
- Best practices for compliance, and helpful reminders, tips, and tricks related to documentation and the background check form.
Attendees will have the opportunity to listen, learn, and engage with DBPR and submit questions to be answered during Q&A at the conclusion of the webinar.
Questions, comments, concerns?
Contact Amanda White, Vice President of Government Relations & Research, or Trinity Kutschinski, Advocacy Resources Manager.
Email Amanda & Trinity
Meet the Panelists
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a personalized zoom link. It is important to note that this link is unique to you and cannot be used by anyone else.
- If you are registering more than one person, be sure to enter a unique email address for each attendee. This way, each registrant will receive a personalized link to join the webinar.
- If you do not provide emails for each person you are registering, you (the purchaser) will need to forward the links to each person being registered.
For additional information about Miya's Law, FAA members are encouraged to review the blog article, linked here.