Smoke-Free Multifamily Housing
Smoke-free policies are legal, desirable, enforceable, and good business.
Smoke-free multifamily housing is in demand among Florida’s renters. In fact, more than 85 percent of adults in Florida do not smoke, and four out of five of them would prefer to live in smoke-free housing.
The Florida Apartment Association, in partnership with the state Department of Health and Bureau of Tobacco Free Florida, offers resources for property owners and managers to adopt smoke-free policies. Learn more via the resources below or click on the Tobacco Free Florida logo to connect with a Tobacco Free Florida representative in your area.
But that’s not all. FAA believes providing a healthy environment for your residents and employees is worth bragging about and offers a certification to help your community do just that.
- Smoke-Free Housing Benefits
- FAA Smoke-Free Multifamily Housing Certification
- FAA Smoke-Free Application
- FAA Smoke-Free Certification Document Checklist
- Free assistance implementing a smoke-free policy at your community