COVID-19 Florida Regulatory Update Email: Governor Issues Full Phase One Order
Disclaimer: This information is being provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. FAA members are encouraged to contact their legal counsel regarding any landlord/tenant law matters. The industry is in uncharted territory at this time and legal interpretations surrounding this topic may vary.
COVID-19 Florida Regulatory Update Governor Issues Executive Order Moving Florida into Full Phase One of Recovery, Allowing Gyms to Reopen
- Allows gyms and fitness centers to reopen at 50 percent capacity so long as they adopt safety measures including social distancing and have sufficient cleaning supplies. Gyms must comply with the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR) guidelines.
- Permits counties to seek approval to operate vacation rentals with a written request from the county administrator and the county’s safety plan for vacation rental operations, which must be submitted to the DBPR secretary for review.
- Multifamily Insiders: 12 Steps to Reopen Your Fitness Center with Success
- NMHC's Reopening Resources
- NAA's Best Practices for Reopening