2024 Florida Suppliers Council Slate
On August 28, 2023, the Nominating Committee convened to consider and select a slate of officers to lead the Florida Suppliers Council in 2024. The Committee was incredibly impressed with the strong response and high caliber of candidates under consideration for these roles.
After a full day of interviews and deliberation, the Nominating Committee is pleased to present the following Slate of Officers to lead the 2024 Florida Suppliers Council.
Proposed 2024 FSC Slate of Officers
- Chair & Associates Vice President | Heather Calderone, CPM | AvidXchange | BAAA
- Vice Chair | Maurice Williams, CAM, CAS | OnCall Patrol | AAGO
- Secretary | Danielle Stacy | Valet Living | FCAA
- Immediate Past Chair* | Keith Gibbons | ExpressAR | AAGO
- An asterisk indicates automatic ascension or alternate selection, per bylaws.
In accordance with the FAA Bylaws, this slate will be considered for ratification at the Florida Suppliers Council meeting Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 9:00 a.m., at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort (Yucatan 1-3). This meeting is being held in conjunction with Inspire, the annual conference and trade show.
As a past president of the Florida Apartment Association, it was my honor to Chair the Nominating Committee this year. I cannot thank my fellow committee members enough for the professionalism and thoughtfulness with which they handled this incredibly important responsibility. Congratulations to each of the individuals selected for service in 2024, and thank you to the many candidates who expressed an interest in taking volunteer service to the next level!
- Kimberly Maggard, Chair | FAA Past President | AAGO
- Keith Gibbons, Committee Member | Associates Vice President (2023) | AAGO
- Shannon Gregory, Committee Member | FAA Delegate (Alternate) | FCAA
- Kathy Hensley, Committee Member | FAA Delegate | AAGO
- Kristi Novak, Committee Member | FAA Immediate Past President | SEFAA
- Rose Nurse, Committee Member | FAA Delegate | BAAA